DISASTER RESPONSE TEAM
Should a disaster strike, Specialty Restoration has a Catastrophic Team prepared 24/7 to provide full-service emergency response and restoration services. These services include:
- Emergency response
- Water damage mitigation
- Fire and content cleaning
- Mold remediation
- Complete reconstruction
HOUSE FIRE RESTORATION
- Content “pack-out”, storage and inventory
- Cleaning of furniture, fixtures, and personal property
- Refurbishment of electronic equipment
- Site security fencing
- Interior and exterior cleaning
- Structural repair
- Odor control
Our rebuilding team works directly with your insurance agent and rebuilds your home from the ground up, if necessary.
RESIDENTIAL STORM DAMAGE RESTORATION
Severe weather can happen at any time, no matter what area of the country you live in. A rain shower can turn into a flood or spawn a tornado, doing millions of dollars worth of damage to an entire community or isolate the damage to your home.
Our 24/7 on-call emergency response service allows our emergency management team to be on-site quickly to mitigate the damage.
Specialty Restoration handles all insurance billing to accelerate claim approval and reduce unnecessary paperwork.
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
Water damage can be caused by severe weather or even by a slow water leak. Water damage left unattended and untreated can lead to more extensive damage, and becomes a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
Our trained and certified professionals are available for 24/7 emergency water damage repair and can minimize damage with cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art equipment to dry out and extract water.
Water Damage Evaluation
Specialty Restoration of Texas has an experienced team of licensed adjusters and a staff that is mold certified and licensed. Emergency technicians are dispatched and perform the following procedures for a water damaged property:
- Evaluate damage
- Extract water from exposed areas
- Set necessary drying equipment
- Take moisture readings
- Take relative humidity readings
A project manager is assigned to work directly with the customer and their insurance company to generate an estimate for the loss. Moisture readings and relative humidity readings are taken throughout the loss in order to gauge the effectiveness of the dry down process.
Water Damage Restoration Equipment
- Water Extractors – Our powerful extraction equipment contains large capacities for quick removal of flooded areas.
- Moisture Meters – Technicians use moisture meters to evaluate the amount of water in damaged areas. The use of moisture meters is crucial to gauge the progress of the drying process. These instruments also help technicians determine when moisture levels are low enough to install new flooring.
- Infrared Cameras – Used to identify specific areas of moisture and water with fast, accurate imaging to quickly assess water damage.
- Dehumidifiers – Ideal equipment for use in restoring flooring and other materials that have undergone water damage. Dehumidifiers are used to extract water while drying affected areas and preventing the growth of mildew and mold.
- Air Movers – Often used with dehumidifiers, air movers help restore water damaged flooring and carpet by increasing the evaporation rate of water in affected areas.
- Industrial Sump Pumps – Although generally used in homes that experience basement flooding, sump pumps can be used for emergency water damage extraction. Submersible sump pumps can be used to extract water along with debris without clogging.
COMMERCIAL BUILDING STRUCTURAL REPAIRS
Severe weather can happen at any time, not matter what area of the country you live in. Our 24/7 On-Call emergency response system allows our Commercial Disaster Team and Catastrophic team to be on-site quickly to mitigate the damage. Specialty Restorations’ reconstruction services offer a turn-key solution to any weather related emergency.
Our team will provide:
- 24/7 on-call emergency response system
- We prevent further damage and theft by securing your property, on site fencing, board up windows and doors.
- Immediate repairs to roof or structure to prevent leaking
- Personal property removed from premises, cleaned and restored to like-new
- Turn-key reconstruction or complete re-building & remodeling of your home or business in Louisville Kentucky KY.
Complete Commercial Improvements Louisville, KY 502-644-9359